RE: [squid-users] Accessing allowed URLs from MySQL

From: Glynn Robinson <g.m.robinson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:55:56 +0000

I've scoured the web for the mysql_acl patch but it doesn't seem to be
available anywhere. You suggested writing my own MySQL external ACL
helper. I've never used Perl (the language you suggested using) but I
was just wondering if it would be possible to do it using PHP? I do have
experience with PHP and accessing MySQL from within it but I am a
complete newbie when
it comes to Squid.