RE: [squid-users] Resolution query

From: Ian Large <ian.large@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:39:13 -0000

Thanks Elsen and Kevin

Elsen: I had a feeling that would be the response, although I was hoping
there'd be some other workaround. I guess that addresses without a domain
aren't exactly the way things should be done...

Kevin: I kinda like the idea of an autoconfig URL; it isn't something I've
ever looked at before but it does seem to provide a deal of the
functionality I am looking for. I'll investigate!

Thanks both!

Ian Large

For information on Christian Salvesen visit our website at www.salvesen.com.

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and / or price sensitive. Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

Christian Salvesen has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Christian Salvesen is a trading name of the Christian Salvesen Group. Christian Salvesen PLC (Company number SC7173) is the ultimate holding company within the Christian Salvesen Group whose registered office is at 16 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DF.