Re: [squid-users] Two squid instances based on file types? Is it good?

From: Marco Crucianelli <m.crucianelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:11:19 +0100

Thanks Henrik for your answer, I know that lru does not take in account
any size information. But my question is, even if not taking in account
any size information, supposing to have two different cache_dir, one for
big multimedia files and another one for small normal web doc, whenever
squid needs space to cache a new web doc, for instance, will it even
start the replacement policy on the cache_dir for big multimedia files,
or only in the cache_dir for small web doc?

Thanks in advance!

Marco