[squid-users] Squid 2.5 , acl's for multiple subnets

From: Robert Becskei <brobiwbe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:44:51 +0100

Hello everyone ,

 is it now possible to define acl's for multiple subnets, what I would like
to do is deny porn pages for kids, yet allow them for adults...ask password
for kids allow them for adult, something like this

 acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
 acl adult src 192.168.0.0/24
 acl kids src 192.168.1.0/24

 acl deny_ext urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/deny_ext"

 http_access allow adult # they could download without any limitation

 http_access deny deny_ext

 http_access allow kids # they won't be able to download mp3, iso, wma, mpeg
etc... they can do it at home (this is a school afterall :) )

redirect_program /usr/bin/squidGuard
redirect_children 4

in Squidguard I shall define adults and kids as well , adults wont be halted
, but kids will be presented a nice little webpage about stop searching for
porno .

 Would the above work now with Squid 2.5 ?

 Sincerely
 Robert B