[squid-users] ftp

From: Ian Morgan <IMorgan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:14:44 -0000

Hello all,

Hope somebody can help me.

Ftp is enabled insofar as I can download files through a web browser.
However, I need to upload files too, preferably through a browser. At
present I get a pop message saying this:

The folder ftp://x.x.x.x is read-only because the proxy server is not setup
to allow full access.

To move, paste rename or delete files, you must use a different proxy.

Can what I want be done? If so, how?

Regards,

IM

the system manager.