Re: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:11:03 +1030

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:50:46AM -0500, Corey Tyndall wrote:

> same here. Politics keep me from doing that.

You have my commiserations but it seems ridiculous that you are not allowed
to install the software in a configuration what works.... I suppose it's a
great excuse to get ISA, "that squid stuff just doesn't work, let's use ISA
instead". I know that sense does not need to prevail - I am sorry for you.

> I still can't seem to get
> around this error. I have sent to Websense and am awaiting answer.

Hopefully they can sort you out or at least give you some backing for
getting the solution architected properly. I have found the Websense
people to be very responsive.

--
Brett Lymn