[squid-users] User management

From: Cale P <mishra_cale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 06:38:53 -0500 (EST)

I've looked around documentation and just can't seem to find what I need.

I need to be able to make a group of users and deny everyone else access to the internet. I need speific user controls. Like user A,B,C need to be able to access the internet fully, but user D needs access to google.com only, and user E needs access to yahoo.com only. Anyone have any ideas?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com