[squid-users] Web Page fetching

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:09:27 +0300

Hi all,

I've heard that normally cache/proxy fetches 4 objects per browser request.
Is there an option in squid cache/proxy for object fetching? Is there a way
to increase it and how much can we go for maximum? Also I just want to know
if this feching is for cache/proxy to cache/proxy relationship only or can I
also define it for subscriber so that subscriber can open the request pages
faster?

Than k you very much,

Wennie