[squid-users] Socks support SquidNT

From: Ben Wylie <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:47:59 +0100

I think the answer is no, but I'd like to check anyway.
I got this from a Squid FAQ:
http://www.unix.org.ua/squid/FAQ-4.html#ss4.10
=====================================
We would like to use Squid, but we need it to use socks to connect to the
world outside our firewall.

No changes are necessary to use Squid with socks5. Simply add the usual
-Dbind=SOCKSbind etc., to the compile line and -lsocks to the link line.

Are there any versions of SquidNT which have socks support? I can't find any
documentation about it on the website (positive or negative) so I guess
there probably isn't.

Does anyone know how to use SquidNT with socks support so that DNS
resolution occurs on the socks server and not on Squid?

Thanks
Ben