Re: [squid-users] Configuring authentication with ldap_auth and two domains?

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:32:01 +1200

> The second problem was the way of reading the input from stdin.
> I have here a complete script which should also work at your site.

> #!/bin/sh
>
> # read from stdin until EOF is received
> while read INP; do
> DOMAIN1=`echo $INP | /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth ...`
> DOMAIN2=`echo $INP | /usr/lib/squid/ldap_auth ...`
>
> if [ "$DOMAIN1" == "OK" ]; then
> echo "OK"
> elif [ "$DOMAIN2" == "OK" ]; then
> echo "OK"
> else
> echo "ERR"
> fi
> done
>
> I hope this helps.
> Please let me know your results.
>
> Regards
> Matthias

Wooohooo!!!!!!! Success!!!! Thanks a heap Matthias!!!! This solution should
be in the FAQ or docs. :-)

Many, many thanks man!

Do you know anything about the squid_ldap_group program? I have tried so
many things but cannot get an "OK" from it. Do you have any samples that
work? Or any idea on how to run from the commandline? We are trying to allow
block access to certain sites to a certain group, but not another group. Am
I too ambitious? ;-)

Regards,
grolschie