[squid-users] Multiple ISP setup

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:24:37 +0300

How can I setup my squid to automatically connect and load balance from two
or more ISP at the same time? Presently we are connected to ISP 1 so all
clients are served by our proxy server through ISP 1, now we are about to
have ISP 2 my question now is how can I configure my squid to use both ISP
at the same time, when ISP 1 is down all request will be on ISP 2 and vice
versa?

The routing will be handle by our router configure for BGP, so my only
concern is about squid.

Thank you very much,

Wennie