Re: [squid-users] Custom LogFormat for Squid 2.5 Stable 4

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:53:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 May 2005, squid squid wrote:

> Currently I am running Squid 2.5 Stable 4 and would like to have the Custom
> LogFormat for this version of Squid that I am running. Kindly advise how can
> the Custom LogFormat feature be implemented???

he patch available from devel.squid-cache.org should apply I think.

> Kindly also advise is there any Stable verions of Squid 2.5 that has the
> Custom LogFormat feature already in-build???

This feature is available first in Squid-3.0. It was (much) too late for
it to get into Squid-2.5.

However, the binary RPMs I maintain for MARA Systems Content Control
integration do have this patch applied.
http://marasystems.com/download/cerberian/