Re: [squid-users] Recommended Hardware for my setup

From: Jason Williams <jwilliams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:02:00 -0700

Thanks guys for your input.
I was hoping to find some type of 1U server with a decent CPU, good ram
and good disk(s).
Because of the setup I would be running and knowing that I will begin
with 70 users and grow to 100 over the course of about 6 months, I was
trying to plan for that as well. I have "thought" about looking at ebay,
because the server I need, doesn't need to be all powerful. Just
realiable, with good RAM and disks.

I appreciate it.

Cheers,

jason