RE: [squid-users] Squid authentification Problem

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:37:12 -0800

The "central" cache is running IIS, so likely the website authentication is NTLM. Squid is not capable of proxying NTLM authentication, due to following web standards. If my assumptions are correct, without convincing the owner of the site to use a standards base authentication method, you can't get Squid to show this website.

Chris

P.S. Please don't respond to messages with a new question. Doing otherwise messes up the archive (http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/).