RE: [squid-users] WCCP: Web Cache ID 0.0.0.0

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:33:36 -0400

Henrik,

The WCCP router is actually on that vlan, and there are no ACLs or
VACLs. As for interception, if I telnet to the proxy on port 80, I get
redirected to squid on port 3128. Is there something that is supposed
to be done with GRE? I'm not sure how to test that.
Also, for testing purposes, I have configured the firewall as default to
accept, so the proxy shouldn't be denying any packets.

Thanks,
Bryan