RE: [squid-users] WCCP: Web Cache ID 0.0.0.0

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:43:45 -0400

Henrik,

One question I'd like a firm answer to, I have heard to install the
ip_wccp module and not to. Which should I be doing?
My understand is that the 2.6 kernel includes WCCP in the gre module. I
also understand that the 2.4 kernel started to include it, but I'm not
sure when. With all of my testing, I have only been using the ip_gre
module included in the kernel source.

Thanks,
Bryan