Re: [squid-users] squid https login error

From: Ibrahim Calisir <icalisir@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:49:18 +0300

thank you, for your quick reply..

However there is no line that relate to https connection that I write,
except the default acl rules as:

acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
http_access deny !Safe_ports

acl SSL_ports port 443 563
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

I do not have a firewall rule yet, and I can connect https site from
proxy machine with firefox.

I check with Mozilla, Netscape and IE and all of them lost their
connection with web sites as I addressed https port of my proxy.

not: I assigned 443 as https port of proxy, and nothing changed.

Yours,
Ibrahim Calisir
METU