RE: [squid-users] HTTPD reverse proxy

From: M Harrata <mohamed.harrata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:27:51 +0200

Matus,
The problem is that i have one public ip adress and several https servers.
That's why I want to use squid in reverse proxy mode. I had try with Apache
with the mod_proxy, mod_rewrite, and others mod_proxy_html modules, but I
wasn't satisfied.
So do I have to understand that it's not possible to use squid in reverse
proxy mode with multiple https internal server ?

Best regards