RE: [squid-users] HTTPD reverse proxy

From: M Harrata <mohamed.harrata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:34:51 +0200

Matus, thank you for your interest.

Theoretically, you've right, but I have no choice: the https servers are
historically here before me. I can't change all the architecture now.

Of course I'm using ssl patch for squid-2.5

What's working now ?

Client: https://squidServer-->SQUID2.5with-sslpatch--> http://internalServer

What is NOT working:
Client:https://squidServ-->SQUID2.5-With-sslPatch-->https://internalServer

Perhaps, there's no solution with squid ?