Re: [squid-users] Spam mail through Squid server

From: Covington, Chris <Chris.Covington@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:55:04 -0400

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 11:02:51PM +0100, lokesh.khanna@accelonafrica.com wrote:
> I want to insert actual PC IP address also in header of that mail.
> SMTP is not allowed through my squid server.

SMTP is allowed through your squid program itself, not the squid server.
Disable squid from allowing itself to connect to foreign hosts on port 25,
or else you will continually be tracking people down rather than just
preventing the problem from happening in the first place.

---
Chris Covington
IT
Plus One Health Management