[squid-users] can't get to certain sites through proxy

From: Mark Drago <mdrago@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:00:47 -0400

Hello,

Is there a page or an FAQ somewhere that may help me troubleshoot a
problem where a site works fine when not going through squid but has
errors when accessed through squid? I'm having trouble logging in to a
site when the connection is going through the proxy and I'm not really
sure where to start.

I'm running squid version 2.5.STABLE9 and my configuration file is
included below.

Any hints, tips, or links are greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Mark Drago

/etc/squid.conf
---------------

http_port 3128
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY

cache_dir ufs /var/squid/cache 7727 16 256

cache_access_log /dev/null
cache_log /dev/null
cache_store_log none

refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

http_access allow all
icp_access allow all
miss_access allow all

half_closed_clients off
server_persistent_connections off
client_persistent_connections off

visible_hostname serial_number.bascom.net
unique_hostname serial_number.bascom.net

httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on