[squid-users] HTTPS Problem

From: Lazuardi Nasution <mrxlazuardin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:00:42 +0700

Dear all,

I have problem with HTTPS connection. When our clients access HTTPS server
of all sites directly without proxy no problem happen. When I set our Squid
for using parent proxy for all types of connection and our clients access
HTTPS server of all sites via our Squid no problem happen too. But when I
set our Squid to connect directly without parent proxy for HTTPS CONNECT
(Port 443) connection, our clients have problem to access HTTPS server of
some sites, not all sites. What happen here ?

Thank you.

Lazuardi Nasution
Laboratorium Sistem Kendali & Komputer
LABTEK 8 Lantai 2