[squid-users] How to connect http via proxy 1 and https via proxy 2 ???

From: Tobias Schulz-Hess <schulzhess@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:34:23 +0100

Hi,

After some FAQ reading etc. I finally managed to get squid running
behind a firewall but allowing me to access the machines in my local
subnet directly. To go through the firewall, I use a proxy.

However, there are actually 2 proxies. One is better for https, but
has some restrictions. The other one has no restrictions, but does no
https. So I would like to use one proxy for all http requests, the
other for all https requests. How can I configure that with squid?

Another issue (related, but not really important): Can I do requests
via different proxies randomly and thereby doing some kind of
obfuscation? Can squid use a proxy via a ssh connection (and squid
watches the ssh connection automatically)?

Any help is welcomed!

Greetings from Germany,

Tobias.