Re: [squid-users] NAT on suse linux 10.0

From: amit ash <ashkadabba@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 00:59:45 -0000

On 24 Jan 2006 23:14:28 -0000, amit ash
<ashkadabba@rediffmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have just installed and configured Squid proxy service on Suse
Linux 10.0. It is working fine but I also need to configure NAT
so
that my users can download their emails in Outlook. To achieve
that I have added these lines in the "/etc/sysctl.conf"

net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
iptables -I FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT

But still the NAT doesnt work on this server. Please direct me
and
thanks in advance.

Amit Ash

What iptables -L -n says?