RE: [squid-users] Filtering log data

From: David <david.koch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:48:14 +0100

Hi again,

Henrik, thank you for your swift reply. The customlog patch will certainly
be useful.

I have one question regarding the "logformat" line. In the examples I've
seen, some things seem to be quoted, others not. What is the rule for that?

Also, is it possible to include a condition so only requests of certain mime
types are logged? If so, how is it done? I checked the documentation and
didn't find anything. Is there a separate setting in the squid.conf maybe?

Thank you,

/David

http://devel.squid-cache.org/old_projects.html#customlog