[squid-users] Finding out what word in acl list is blocked

From: Scott <bilys@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:55:41 -0600

I am sure this question has been asked before, but I have spent 3 days going
through different searches and have not been able to find what I am looking
for.

I have a file that contains about 2000 words that I am denying using the
url_regex option.

The blocking seems to work fine, but I am wondering if there is a way to
report what specific word in my list(file) is being blocked. I have
experimented with the different debugging options, but haven't been able to
find the results that I am looking for. By setting the dubug_options to
All, 1 33,2 it tells me that it found a match in my acl, but it only gives
me the name of the acl and not the word withing the file. By setting the
debugging to full(9) it can see what word is blocked as it logs all the
words in the blocking list until it finds a match, but I don't really need
it
to be logging that much information as it is hard to pinpoint. It is
possible to somehow have it identify what word withing the acl list that is
being matched. If I could get a log file that had the machine's IP address,
and the word being blocked that is all I would want.

Thanks

Scott Bily