[squid-users] rotate bug?

From: lawrence wang <levity@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:07:20 -0500

hi, i was testing out squid -k rotate on squid-2.5STABLE12, and i
notice that cache.log and store.log rotate ok (*.0 files are created),
but access.log doesn't; furthermore, if i restart the server,
access.log is emptied, so i lose my old logs.

if i rename the file after running rotate, it will keep writing to
that one and then write to a new file after restart.

my access.log is named "squid_access.log" and it's in a non-standard
location; maybe that's why?

--lawrence