[squid-users] COSS testers!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:17:45 +0800

Is there much interest in me getting COSS to the point where its stable
and useable? I have no actual idea how COSS will actually perform in
the real world as I don't actually know of anyone who has used it.
Eric Stern (the original author) did indicate the original code was in use in
a commercial product but I have no idea how that performed.

So, if there is interest I'd like some test users who are willing to
trial it out in a controlled environment.

I'd still like to stress that COSS is /not/ ready for production yet.

Adrian