RE: [squid-users] Authentication Prompt on one blocked acl

From: Steve Wilson Jr <SWilsonJr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:12:39 -0400

The acl:
acl WMP browser -i Windows-Media-Player/*

and the http_access list:
http_access allow manager localhost
http_access allow localhost
http_access allow WhiteList
http_access deny !ntlm
http_access deny Explicitly_denied
http_access deny BlockExt
http_access deny WMP
http_access deny reqMIME
http_access deny repMIME
http_access deny Anonymous_Proxy
http_access deny !Safe_Ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny manager
http_access allow Clients
http_access deny all

when something gets blocked by BlockExt or Explicitly denied there is no
auth prompt. Is there something with the browser acl type?
Thanks in advance for any help!