[squid-users] Strange behaviour with squid

From: Luca Manganelli <luca76@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:16:49 +0200

Hi, I've configured my squid proxy to use NTLM authentication.

When I access to internet from a PC with Firefox, an authentication
window appears:

Please write username and password for proxy "" on testproxy:3128

I write user and pwd, but the same window appears. If I press ESC
(close window), another window appears:

Please write username and password for proxy "Squid Test Proxy" on
testproxy:3128

The only difference is the proxy name, but after I wrote user and
password the proxy works!

Why the proxy is acting in this mode?