Re: [squid-users] squid -> squidGuard: Redirect_children best practice?

From: Dave Mullen <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:20:10 -0400

I did play around with that squidGuard -C all command before. I ran into an
issue where it would finish and shutdown all the squidGuard processes when it
completed, or so I was led to believe in the log. I'm sure it was some odd
timing issue where I had multiple processes starting before it actually
completed.

How does one schedule that? The -C all command, do you run that before squid
starts as a differeint init script? Also, if you have them prebuilt, how do
you 'rebuild' them again and not take down all the squidGuard proccesses?

--
Dave Mullen
"He who would sacrafice liberty for safety deserves neither liberty nor