[squid-users] How to control the bandwidth of websites using squid?

From: Jamshid KP <linuxjamz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:30:04 +0530

HI,

In my company we are using Fedora Core 2 as Operating System and
Squid-2.5and Proxy server. I wish to delay the bandwidth of
somewebsites through Squid. Please help me to find out where will I
put the URL of websites in Squid.conf delay the bandwidth

One more matter also. Is there any other way like..creating a file and
adding website URL's in that file instaead of editing squid.conf file
everytime to delay the bnadwidth

Regards,
Jamshid