Re: [squid-users] Persistent Connections

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:52:38 -0700

After some reflection (and coffee!), I'm not sure I understand your
point. If the proxy synthesises the Content-Length from the stored
response, it can definitively count the bytes it's to send and always
delimit the response correctly. While it's true that the response may
be incomplete from the server's point of view, this is an entirely
separate issue -- one that Squid already has today.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com