[squid-users] how to get the max usable FD number squid used

From: Jm lists <practicalperl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:25:04 +0800

Hello members,

When Squid is running (I mean it has compiled by other one,not me),how
to get the max usable FD number squid used?

I ask this because we have some squid hosts running for the same
backend applications.But some hosts' established connections are very
large,some hosts' are small.All these hosts have the same hardware
env.So I think maybe the max FD owned by squid is not the same.

Please help me,thanks.