RE: [squid-users] WCCP on Squid 2.6 (URGENT)

From: Alejandro Decchi <adecchi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:20:02 -0300

Hello my friends.

Someone known a free software to scan all traffic smtp and pop3 before to be
send to the outlook express.
Because I have an ISP that give me mail services but he has a lot spam and I
would like to have a program to scan for example something like this:

    ISP
Mail Service ------>Router Cisco--->PC Scanner pop3/smtp ---->useroutlook

Thz

   Alejandro Decchi
Responsable Sistemas
( 11-4511-2340 int. 115
Av.Del Libertador 6250 Piso 10 - Cap.Fed.
(CP C1428ARS) Bs.AS. Argentina