Re: [squid-users] WCCP on Squid 2.6 (URGENT)

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:28:30 +0100

Alejandro Decchi schrieb:

>Hello my friends.
>
>Someone known a free software to scan all traffic smtp and pop3 before to be
>send to the outlook express.
>Because I have an ISP that give me mail services but he has a lot spam and I
>would like to have a program to scan for example something like this:

Please start new topics in a new post instead of replying to an
unrelated one.
What you probably need to do is to setup an own mail server, maybe in
"passthrough" mode, where you implement filtering and virus scanning.
This can be done in a zillion of ways; in any case you cannot do it with
squid. You wil probably better of on the lists of mailing software
(or you hire someone to do this for you....)

Yours,
Jakob Curdes