Re: [squid-users] Rép : [Bulk] Re: [squid-users] Squid as interception proxy with pf

From: Ghislain Garçon <gigi_8439@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:18:10 +0100

Thanks,
  i've already read this article but as you said, port tree install
squid-2.5. I'd like to test 2.6 and 3.0 and it's look like with 2.6
and 3.0 there is a problem... or FreeBSD needs non documented tips, I
don't known.
Furthermore the proxy work fine if it is not in interception.

Regards,

Ghislain

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com