Re: saving web page body to file... help needed

From: Siddhesh PaiRaikar <siddhesh.pairaikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:59:00 +0530

thank you for your quick reply.... we will try to use the ICAP server
as u suggested..

but currently we are concentrating only on the filtering part before
we get to embedding the code.

once that is completed we will extend it to any server.. and rite now
we have squid installed on our work machines.

so we currently needed to know the source file in which squid takes
the body content of a web page from the web and the function
containing and the name of the data structure it temporarily stores it
in before storing it in the cache. we can then store it in a file
there itself and use it as required.

studying the source code is taking a very long time and we are running
a time constraint.. so if we could please get some help on the
source file, the function name and the data structure name which
stores the body it would be great.

thanks a lot

Siddhesh Pai Raikar