[squid-users] redirect by url and port

From: <William.Z.Holder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:06:48 +1000

Hi all,

      am I asking too much of Squid to try and get it to redirect to
another proxy depending on the url AND the port?

      I'm trying to get away from using a pac file, and this would clear up
large sections of the pac file.
      I've defined the other proxy as a child (using cache_peer) and I have
set up an acl to load in a file with the url (www.somesite.com:9999 etc).

      I'm just a bit unclear of how to get the redirection to work, if it
can be done.

Regards,

Bill Holder
Unix System Administrator
Unix Support Group
Queensland Transport
(P) 3834 5115

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.