[squid-users] About a squid manager system

From: Felix New <moxnetx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:58:48 +0800

Hi all,

        our company have a lot(>100) of squid box, and several
engineers login the box and edit squid.conf while add a domain acl, or
modify some other something.

    what the question is, we modify the configure file frequently, add
or modify squid.conf, so the work is very tired.

   so, we want to develop a squid center manager system with a web
interface to manager squid configuration( squid.conf).

   now ,i meet a difficulty: how to split the squid.conf to storage(
database), and reassemble the configure file. some direct is sequence
dependent...

    Could yu give me a hint?or some GNU tools to parse and generate
configure file?

    any hint appreciate...

--
Best regards