RE: [squid-users] URL cnbc.com : Video Streaming Problems.

From: <vincent.blondel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:11:23 +0200

ons 2007-04-11 klockan 20:42 +0200 skrev Vincent Blondel:
> On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 15:49 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> > ons 2007-04-11 klockan 14:36 +0200 skrev vincent.blondel@ing.be:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Our dealing room is trying to read some video streaming on
www.cnbc.com
> > > ( Menu Video / Click on a Video ) but we encounter lots of
problems with
> > > it because we cannot view these videos.
> >
> > Do Windows Media Player streaming video work on other sites?
>
> If I look at videos on other sites like Youtube.com, we do not get any
> problem

Youtube uses flash, not Windows Media Player.

If I try http://videodetective.com, we do not get any problem. After
looking for a while, I suspect we get some problems due to ntlm
authentication but we get a problem with it. We tried to put some sites
without authentication but when clicking on videos, URL destinations are
changing from video to video.

So I do not know how we will solve the problem.

________
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s)
 mentioned as recipient(s).
This e-mail and its attachments, if any, contain confidential information
and/or information protected by intellectual property rights or other rights.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for ING or its subsidiaries
except when expressly otherwise agreed in a written agreement between the
intended recipient and the originating subsidiaries of ING, sender of the mail.
If you receive this message by mistake, please, notify the sender with the
"reply" option and delete immediately this e-mail from your system, and
destroy all copies of it.
You may not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy,
 this e-mail or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient.
You have to take at any time all necessary measures against viruses.