[squid-users] Wiki help for WPAD/PAC stuff (was Re: [squid-users] proxy.pac config)

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 16:46:59 +0800

I've started building the WPAD and ProxyPac sections in the Wiki and
I'd really, really appreciate any help I can get in fleshing out the content.
I've implemented both of them enough in a small-sized network to know
they mostly work but I've not got the operational experience some of
you have.

I'd really appreciate some help here. I might even organise the helpers to
get sent some CafePress Squid shirts when its done.

Adrian