RE: [squid-users] Wiki help for WPAD/PAC stuff (was Re: [squid-users] proxy.pac config)

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:49:55 +0800

That is great Adrian. Ill keep visiting you wiki, and lets see what I could
help out. Anyway about your Q about redirecting port 80 to a site, iptables
will redirect all browsers connecting to port 80 to a local site where a
script can be fired automatically to configure the browser to use the PAC.
(of course it should check if it's a valid ip). I don't know if Php or
javascript can do this.

Regards