RE: [squid-users] Cert issue on reserve proxy

From: Jason Hitt <Jhitt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:20:18 -0500

When I added it to cache_effective_user as you mentioned I states theres no account named "openssl". I made one just to see if that's what you meant and gave the openssl account ownership of the logs and caches as needed butI get an abort trap. I'm stumped. Abort to do a port mirror and wireshark the ssl exchange.