Re: [squid-users] [OT] about "Free software only dies when the last copy of the source code is erased"

From: lucas coudures <lucas.coudures@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:42:59 -0300

thank you
i hope to be helpful for squid.

We now know that proxymin is not what we need, so two friends are
going to help me to do something in php to change the acl rules with a
web page.

we implement squid in a electronic lab in my university so i will send
how the proyect grows.

--
Lucas Coudures "from Argentina"
Registered Linux User #442566