Re: [squid-users] Sample .key file?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:12:01 +0200

ons 2007-06-13 klockan 10:21 -0500 skrev Jason Hitt:
> Anyone have a sample of what format I need to use so I no longer have to
> start with the -N and enter my passphrase?

It needs to be unencrypted.

I gave you the commands needed to decrypt any password protected SSL
certificate key some days ago. Here it is again if you lost it:

  openssl rsa -in encrypted_key.pem -out decrypted_key.pem

Alternatively you can feed the password to Squid automatically using a
script invoked by the sslpassword_program directive in squid.conf if you
prefer to store the certificate key encrypted.