Re: [squid-users] Solaris 10, Squid-2.6.stable13

From: <gonzales@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

That very well could be DNS related. When I don't set the "visible_host"
and I attempt to create the cache, squid complains about needing to set
the visible_host parameter. The squid server sits behind a cisco router,
so it doesn't have a FQDN, only a relative and private name.

Do you have any recommendations, my dns servers ns1 and ns2.linuxlouis.net
resolve correctly for all of the external Internet known domains I serve,
but again the inside system bandaboo1 doesn't have a FQDN.

Any ideas?

--
Louis Gonzales
louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net