[squid-users] CARP on a flat (no hierarchy) set of SQUID servers???

From: Mark Vickers <markv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:03:20 -0400

I want to use an F5 (or LVS) load balancer to connect to N number of
squids.

I want the squids in this flat network to use CARP to distribute the
files I need cached.

Can CARP work with peers in the same level, or do I have to do a
hierarchy with squid/carp at the top layer and squids below it?

I've stumbled around with this for about 50 hours now can anyone
recommend squid documentation, both general squid docs, and CARP
specific ones?

My forehead is getting sore from beating this rock!!!

Thanks

Mark Vickers
Zillow.com