Re: [squid-users] FreeBSD Squid timeout issue

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:37:20 -0400

    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. Yes i did check my cache_dir partition and it
isn't even close to being full in terms of how much space is available on
the filesystem. My cache_dir entry looks like:

cache_dir diskd /usr/local/squid/cache 600 32 512

The size of the cache directory itself is 519 mb.
Thanks.
Dave.