[squid-users] Always log proxy usernames

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:32:52 +1000

We use passthough authentication, but have no access to the upstream
logs. I vaguely remember seeing some docs on how to trick squid into
logging the username, but still passing it on. But I can't find anything
at all anymore...
Is it possible to make Squid *always* log usernames (when present) in
the logs, but still pass the account details on to the upstream proxy?

TB